Saturday, November 26, 2011

Where have I been?

Saturday 26th November 2011

       I have no idea whether anyone reads this blog regularly,  If there is someone out there who does, you may have wondered why I have been inactive for a day or two.  The answer is that I took 24 hours off for family celebrations of a birthday and a degree-granting ceremony before hurrying on to another PCC meeting after which I went to bed instead of going online.

 Today is Saturday, the busiest day of the week for me, when many people who aren't at work take the opportunity to contact me about a wide range of things, when I find myself supporting local events in the community (today's coffee morning at Elsdon and afternoon pre-Christmas fair at the Bellingham Methodist United Reformed Church) and when I also have to prepare for Sunday's services.

No comments:

Post a Comment